However, the presence of dilated veins, even if you still do not bother, is already in itself a great risk to the life, because at any moment can arise is the most dangerous complication - thrombophlebitis. The blood clots that have formed do not the veins of the legs, which can dislodge and fall into the vital organs, which often leads to death.
There are primary and secondary varicose
- Primary is linked with the weakness of a violation or of the venous wall. Development of the disease contribute to pregnancy, obesity, prolonged stay in a standing position, congenital weakness of the connective tissue; the use of stockings with tight elastic bands.
- Secondary varicose occurs as a result of a breach of venous reflux, when the valves are not doing their job, as well as in the tumors and lesions.
When the varicose disease is damaged valves allow the blood to penetrate into the venous system superficial and, in consequence, there occurs a pressure increase, which causes its expansion. The current of the blood decreases, it reduces the nutrition of the tissues of oxygen, they produce ulcers.
The cause of the disease
- the inheritance, weakness inherited from the vessel;
- long static load;
- the sedentary lifestyle;
- the reception of hormonal drugs and hormonal disorders;
- injuries of the feet;
- the elevation of the severity of the overload (for example, the sudden start of exercise after several years of sedentary life);
- the habit of smoking.
In the risk group are the people that the profession makes during the work day hours standing on feet, sitting behind the steering wheel, computer, etc
In the sitting position of vienna, located at the top of the hip and pelvis are compressed. Then, the traffic in them it slows down. Therefore, "sitting" of the profession, and also, ultimately, lead to the emergence and the development of the disease. By doing so, they run the risk of the same and the young and the elderly.
Likewise, in the group of risk are:
- those who used high heels;
- the female athletes, whose related classes with a heavy load on the legs (tennis, weightlifting, bodybuilding);
- hairdressers, salespeople, teachers, service personnel and representatives of other professions, who spend a lot of time standing;
- and those which, although it works sitting, but is very loving in this moment to throw a leg;
- lovers of coffee and alcohol, as these foods dehydrate the body and therefore thickened the blood, which hampers their way back to the heart.
How to recognize the disease
If at the end of the day, you feel heaviness in the legs and your favorite shoes steel close is due to pulmonary edema, so that already the first signs. Periodically produce convulsions, pain in the calf should also alert.
Remarkable the eye of the changes in the veins usually begin with small – with the appearance of spider veins.
In the future, produce the irreversible processes in the large veins, come to the surface of the wall, in some places, thinning and look knotty.
The main symptoms of the disease:
- the pain in the legs;
- the sensation of heat and burning in the feet by way of the veins;
- heaviness in the legs;
- swelling of the feet at night;
- night cramps in the legs;
- varicose veins;
- the darkening and the seal of the skin of pimples;
- ulcers trophic.
The prevention and treatment
If you have early signs of varicose disease, it is sufficient compliance with simple rules will delay and, in some cases, and to prevent its development.
- Not to get carried away by the hot tub, sauna, prolonged exposure to sun. All of the above reduces the venous tone, leading to the stagnation of blood in the lower extremities.
- Move more. Strengthen vienna and improve the circulation of the blood helps to regulate the practice of sports. Aerobics classes, running, swimming in the mild to moderate use so contribute to the recovery of their veins.
- To reduce the weight. Are particularly susceptible to this disease people who suffer from excess weight. In the blood vessels the person's full is more blood than that of a human, with normal weight, therefore, in these blood vessels it falls too much at high load. Overweight people, in that situation, we can only give one piece of advice - lose weight and maintain your weight permanently in the standard.
- Do not use tight clothing, stockings and socks with tight elastic bands, as this leads to compression of the veins. But support stockings and tights, to a certain extent, help to prevent varicose veins.
- Evenly alternating load, never do not stay long in the same position.
- It does not feel the foot on the leg! By pulling from one tribe to another, it creates a obstacle in the way of the bleeding.
- Move. The disease of the veins can call long distance, since in this case there is violation of the normal blood flow. Try moving the weight, if you have a lot of time standing. Sitting too long will not make you well: on the time to get up and move around the room or walking every half-hour.
- The dietary fiber. To avoid constipation, include in the diet foods rich in fiber. Frequent constipation also increase the probability of occurrence of varicose veins. Try to limit the salt intake to avoid swelling.
- Exercise in the morning. Before you go to sleep and in the morning after you wake up for 3-5 minutes to spin with the fingers of the feet and toes - improves the circulation of blood in the lower extremities.
- Not wearing high heels and narrow shoes.
- Wet feet in the cold water after work.
- Walking through the mist, and the edge of bodies of water in the summer.
If you're not sick veins varicosasom, and are just predisposed to it, for the prevention of useful daily self-massage with soft strokes and petrissage movements of the legs, from bottom to top.
If the diagnosis of "varicose veins" since, foot massage prohibited!
The lack of physical exercise and chronic constipation factors that contribute to the development of varicose veins.
If you feel heaviness in the legs at night after the work day, during the dream, and the rest of the feet should be kept in very good condition. When you're relaxing, reading a book, watching television – throw the feet up. You can put a high pillow il roller.
If your work is accompanied by a long seat at the table or a lot of time standing, most often change the position of the legs, walking instead of turning the foot.
After you take a shower or foot bath rinse with cold water.
There are sports that are useful in this disease is, first of all, swimming as well as walking, light running, cycling, skiing.
Wellness and fitness
The great benefit that will bring daily of the execution of special exercises:
- Elevation of heels. Original position – we are straight, the feet parallel to each other and glued one to the other. In the bill once - up to the socks, through two down to the starting position. Repeat between 20 and 30 times.
- Elevation (socks – apart). Original position – we're right, heels together, socks – apart. In the bill once - up to the socks, through two down to the starting position. Repeat between 20 and 30 times.
- Heel lift – apart). Original position – we're right, socks together, heel – apart. It turns out that these abuses of position. In the bill once - up to the socks, through two down to the starting position. Repeat between 20 and 30 times.
- Another useful exercise is "the bicycle" of the supine position. It is very important to perform this exercise, straighten your legs until the end.
These simple exercises that you can perform even activities of daily living (when preparing the slurry or standing next to the photocopier in the office).
Nutrition and diet
The diet of varicose veins is the maximum number of vegetables and fruits, less salty and smoked. Diet with low content of animal proteins, fats, and refined carbohydrates. Spicy food thickens the blood, which leads to the formation of blood clots. The vodka, cognac and whisky act in a similar manner. It is recommended to consume as little as possible of the meat. It is not surprising that the popes and the peoples of the Far east, prefer vegetarian food, never suffer from this disease.
Include in the diet of fish, fruits and vegetables, foods rich in fiber, with a high content Of vitamin c, rutin, bioflavonoids, mucopolysaccharides.
From plant products useful for everyone. Here applies to the beginning of the string abc, where carrots, sheet salad, and With herbs and citrus. To this list we must add two other very important vitamin, that reinforce the walls of the vessels. Is vitamin E, which soderzhitsya in the olive oil, and vitamin P, which is included in nuts, green tea and rosehip seed oil.
Vitamins c and E, are components of collagen in the connective tissue of the veins and the venous valves. Surprising ways to enrich vienna with essential nutrients and make them more resistant sprouted grains of wheat and rye, as well as peas, beans and green onion.
Scientists has proved that garlic has a beneficial effect on the blood. This manifests itself in the prevention of the formation of blood clots in the vessels - clots that prevent or enable you to cover the blood stream.
If you summarize almost thirty scientific experiments, in which it was found the effect of garlic on the viscosity of the blood, in summary it can be defined thus: if you take garlic during a period of time, we can expect an increase in the level of the resorption of the blood clot by 50%. In addition to facilitating the reabsorption of clots in the blood, garlic also does not give the substances to grow and to compact and, therefore, form clots.
Every day eat together with the food 2-3 cloves of garlic. This contributes to the decrease of the blood pressure, the purification of the vessels of atherosclerotic sediment, the strengthening of its walls and the prevention of varicose veins, etc
Some of the basic rules of feeding
- The meat should be lean varieties, boiled, or braised.
- The yogurt drink with a low content of fat and sugar.
- When you select the cheese also prefer the varieties, limit yourself to 30-60 g, not more than 3 times a week.
- Prefer fruits, vegetables. These products are rich in potassium and fiber.
- The increase of potassium in your diet one of the ways towards the achievement of the salt balance. The fiber acts as a "gatekeeper", the elimination of waste and avoiding constipation. The body is clean, mingling with the products of exchange, and is eliminated through being absorbed by the liquid. Products of plant origin contain large amount of dietary fiber, but only in case they have not been subject to industrial processing.
- Eat bread of whole wheat flour.
- Reduce the consumption of animal fats and fats, sugar, salt.
- For cooking use kitchen utensils, which allows you to cook without fat culinary.
- If necessary, add vegetable oil in place of butter.
- Never cook the already used fats.
- Mayonnaise spends the moderation or limit your consumption to a minimum, if you can't give it at all.
- Avoid the consumption of sweets, after eating and drinking between meals.
- Drink the day of 6 to 8 glasses of liquid. Less consumption in the tissues to produce stagnant phenomenon.
- Drink water in small sips throughout the day little by little. Remember that fruits and vegetables contain a large amount of water and the consumption of their food, in some measure, satisfied and in need of a body in a liquid.
- Before meals (20-30 minutes) drink a glass of cold water.
- Do not drink during meals (if, without drink, you can not spend, do it very slowly and in small sips of juice).
- Surely drink water before and after exercise.