Heaviness, tiredness and swelling of the feet may be a symptom dangerous and unpleasant disease of the varicose veins. Most often it affects the ladies in adulthood, but lately, the disease became to appear and the young. Let's see how to treat varicose veins in women's feet.
Causes of the appearance of varicose veins in women
The man in the veins have valves that prevent the reverse circulation of the blood, when violations in their work, the walls of the vessels, thinning and stretching, which can lead to stagnation – this is how you manifest the disease varicose.
The main causes of varicose veins in the legs of women:
- Hereditary predisposition to disease of the veins (congenital anomalies of the venous valves and vessel walls);
- Pregnancy increases the load on all the organs, including the vascular system;
- The metabolism, reception of hormonal drugs;
- The excess of weight;
- High physical load on the lower limbs, especially in athletes and people that do most of the time on the feet – the teachers, salesmen, etc;
- The sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work;
- The long seat in the posture of the leg on leg;
- The use of an uncomfortable tight clothing and tight shoes;
- Injuries of the feet.
Lately varicose veins in the feet of the young men and women appears every time with more frequency. It is also associated in first place with the inheritance (a cause of that disease can develop even in young children), and pregnancy (due to hormonal change of the condition of the blood can be thicker, and the increase of the intraabdominal pressure hinders the reflux of the venous blood).
The excess of female sex hormones affects the collagen fibers lining the walls of the veins. The tone of the vessels due to this, it may be markedly worse, and so the varicose veins appear in women.
The symptoms of varicose veins in women
Varicose in women develops slowly, and requires a long treatment. The disease progresses, gradually the violation of the circulation of the blood cause damage to the valves and the distension of the walls of the vessels. In the photo of the signs of varicose veins of the legs women visible to the naked eye.
Women suffer veins varicosasom far more than men, so you must ensure the health of your circulatory system carefully, especially if someone in your family also had problems with the veins.
The main symptoms of varicose veins in women's feet:
- The demonstration of the capillary action of the mesh;
- Nocturnal cramps in the calf muscles;
- The feeling of tiredness in the feet at sunset: swelling, pain, burning sensation;
- Appear the veins on the surface of the skin;
- Congestion of the tissues, the change of color of the skin: skin may become red, pale, blue. It is possible the appearance of age spots;
- In the implementation stage of the appear ulcers trophic of the skin, which for a long time does not heal.
If you detect symptoms of varicose veins in a woman, it is important to consult with your doctor immediately phlebologist or vascular surgeon. Initiated the form of the disease can lead to complications: blood infection, amputation and even death.
Forms of treatment of varicose veins in women
After that the doctor will make the diagnosis of the varicose veins, the woman must comply with all the recommendations for the solution of the disease. At what stage was not the disease, it is important to use a comprehensive treatment, to dispense with the operation. Special attention should be given to the treatment of varicose veins during pregnancy.
The surgical treatment
The initiated cases of varicose veins require special and careful treatment. Radical of the technique is the realization of the surgical intervention for the excision of the vein has increased. We distinguish two types of intervention:
- The classic phlebectomy – dangerous operation of a prolonged rehabilitation period. In the course of the manipulation removed the affected area of the vessel. After the surgery, it is possible the occurrence of bleeding and the impact of the infection on the wound;
The surgical intervention is not performed during pregnancy, and infectious diseases, so as not to provoke the degradation of women.
- Mini phlebectomy helps to resolve even the small knots. Performed under local anesthesia, they make small perforations through which with the help of a hook that extends surprised with the glass and trim. The recovery takes a few days, but has practically no contraindications.
The safe treatment
Modern less traumatic method of treatment of varicose veins in the legs of women, their essence consists that the damaged vienna is closed with the help of certain procedures, and the period of rehabilitation is almost completely absent. The traces of the intervention, is not. Varieties of minimally-invasive (the almost total lack of the traumatisation of the other tissues and body systems), the therapy:
- Sclerotherapy – introduction special gluing component affected the vessel;
- Coagulation by laser – under the influence of the beam is solved for vascular costs in the feet;
- Radiofrequency ablation is performed through a single catheter, during manipulation it is heated, stimulating the reduction of the extended vessel.
Treatment of varicose veins surgery in women medications for use in interior and exterior. You may require medication to relieve the inflammation, strengthen vein wall and prevent thickening of blood and clots of blood. But to do this, the woman needs to be of longer duration to take medication prior to its use, it is recommended that you consult with the list of contraindications and consult with a specialist, to prevent the further development of the disease.
In the first stage of varicose veins in the legs only of ointments and creams to eliminate the swelling and feeling of tiredness.
If you have problems in the treatment of varicose veins additionally be assigned tablets for oral administration.
If there is the risk of blood clots or the blood is too thick, make sure you take blood-thinning medications – drugs of aspirin or heparin.
To get rid of venous nodes will require a surgical intervention – none of the drugs and popular methods do not help.
Close knit items
Compression garment for women is presented in three forms: socks, stockings, or socks. It is recommended to use after surgery, as well as in the time of the comprehensive care of varicose veins. To establish what degree of compression of the tissue of point you need to see a specialist – only is determined in function of the stage of the disease the necessary level of support of the veins.
Natural medicine helps relieve symptoms but does not cure varicose veins in women. There are different recipes that help to accelerate the recovery and strengthen the walls of the vessels in the home.
The cooking, clear the blood, give tone to the blood vessels, preventing its traumatic, reinforce the immunity of the body:
- Pour 20 g of nettle (dried or fresh) to a cup of boiling water, let stand for 1 hour. It is divided into 3 portions resulting from the cooking, drink ye all of it day for the vessel during the day. This tincture strengthens vienna, do not allow the wear of the valves;
- Ginseng tones and eliminates the disease of the vessels. The tincture of alcohol you can buy in a pharmacy or for cooking, for this you need 150 g of ginseng, filled with 600 ml of vodka. Within 2 weeks, the tool should rest in a cool dark place, then strain the liquid and take 4 times per day 1-2 tablespoons with an empty stomach.
Compresses and ointments influence on the outside in the sick areas of the feet, resolved the varicose veins, influencing topically.
- Finely rubbed the beet, mix with 2 tablespoons of honey and mix well. Apply the ointment on the damaged area of the feet, even for a few hours.
- Apply in the night slurry of coal of potato in the affected area of the leg. The course of treatment lasts 4 to 6 weeks, with the daily repetition of the sessions. The next morning, the leg should be washed with clean water.
The dietary recommendations and physical activity
By following a good diet and doing simple exercises, the patient presents the opportunity to speed up the recovery or prevent the worsening of your state. In the first place, setting the power supply – reduce the consumption of fats, smoked and salt, alcohol and confectionery products. Preferably fresh, fruits and vegetables, seafood and fish, to diversify the diet by the consumption of broth lean meat, seafood, nuts and legumes.
Every day, make it easy the burden of moderate to reasonable load on the legs helps keep the vessels healthy for a longer time. Find at least 20-30 minutes a day of physical activity – walk around the park, riding a bike, swimming.
Varicose veins, women should be careful with the thermal procedures. Sauna, steam, wax of hair removal, and hot, wraps can lead to the deterioration of the status of women.
Varicose veins are more likely to affect women than men, this is due mainly to physiological characteristics of the beautiful sex. The disease starts at the dam square of different ages, including very young adolescents, and their slow development from the moments of quiet surveillance of the patients, so the treatment start to do when varicose veins in the legs has already reached a critical stage and brings feelings of discomfort. The therapy includes the adjustment of the power supply, compatible with the use of underwear, the reception of the prepared medicated and provided there are no contraindications – the use of the media. The surgical intervention is applied only in cases.