The decreased elasticity of the vein walls, leading to the development of varicose veins surgery. Against this problem mainly affects women. The disease occurs due to the violation of the feasibility or venous obstruction of the channel in the pelvic area. New forms of venous reflux.
Due to the poor permeability of the vessels produces a back shot of the blood of ovarian vienna. This nasty disease that you should be able to identify, so that the same consider the symptoms of varicose veins a little of the pelvis.
Varicose veins of the pelvis: the reason
The development of varicose vein surgery on the venous system pelvic occurs in the background of dysplasia of connective tissue.
The alleged reasons for the occurrence of varicose veins of the pelvis in women and in men are:
- pregnancy and violations of the reflux of the blood, due to the oppression vascular bed growing uterus, hormonal alignment;
- hereditary predisposition, related to the weakness of the venous walls;
- the excess of the production of the women sexual hormones;
- sedentary life style;
- the use of the interruption of the sexual relationship, as the main method of birth control;
- the reception of the pill;complicated births;
- excessive exercise;
- lack of orgasm;
- inflammatory diseases of the organs of the female system sex.
The symptoms of the
Varicose veins of the pelvis of the symptoms in women (and men). Think about the doctor visit and study of the sentence when it is expressed and prolonged pain in the lower part of the abdomen, which are distributed in the area of the waist, the crotch.
- when the debt is in a static state (sitting, standing);
- in the background of stress, overwork;
- during menstruation;
- before and after intercourse.
The symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvis are also included:
- the presence of abundant vaginal secretions;
- the violation of urination;pain (sensitivity) of the vagina and perineum;
- expressed pms;
- the occurrence of venous thrombotic events from nodes in the area of the crotch, buttocks, thighs.
Suspect the development of the disease may even if you see a 1 symptom.
The symptoms of this problem, the men wear:
- the extension of the veins in the penis;
- the change of the shape of the scrotum, the size of the same;
- pain in the lower part of the abdomen.
The realization of one or more of the following symptoms, you should consult with your doctor. Since the disease runs in the form, can lead to thrombosis and the occurrence of inflammatory processes. For the diagnosis using the following methods:
- Ultrasonic procedure. The method allows for the visualization of stream, see advanced parcels in the area of the ovaries, to realize the fault in the operation of the valves. At the same time, the doctor will look at blood flow in the vascular system.
- Masterbatch phlebography. For the procedure of vienna fill with contrast of the mixture of iodine and performed x-rays of the survey. Not do during the pregnancy.
- Laparoscopic diagnosis. The method allows exploration of the abdominal cavity from the inside and see enlarged the walls.
- Selective procedure. Through the clavicle and the vienna make selective contrast.
- Ct. Is performed in order to rule out other pathologies of the pelvic floor.
It is important to perform differential diagnosis with gynecological diseases inflammatory. Similar symptoms are observed when the endometriosis, the omission of the genital organs, some extragenital violations.
The tactic of treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis
Appropriately designated therapy allows you to improve the quality of life of patients and solve clinical manifestations of the disease. Although to completely get rid of the disease can not.
The treatment is directed to:
- the elimination of the return of release of the blood;
- the recovery of the tonicity of the extended vessel;
- the improvement of the hemodinmicos of indicators and trophic processes in the organs of the pelvis;
- the minimization of clinical manifestations.
The treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis during pregnancy must be comprehensive. It involves the intake of funds to the healing of physical education, and diet.
The medical therapy assigned to it in the period of exacerbation of the pains. Is in receipt of funding for the veins and antiaggregant agents. Medications for varicose veins, which change the tone of the vascular walls.
Antiplatelet drugs are designed to prevent the formation of blood clots, changes in the properties of the blood.
All medicines may increase the venous tone, to prevent possible damage, reduce the permeability of the vessel walls and to prevent violations of the microcirculation of the blood can cause damage to the tissues.
Some doctors prescribe angioprotectors. It contributes to the decrease of the elasticity of the veins and improve muscle tone, stimulates the lymphatic drainage and reduces venous stasis. At the same time when you receive improves microcirculation of the blood, the pain decreases. In addition, the tool is an anti-inflammatory. Prescribed even during pregnancy (2 quarters).
The treatment must be carried out in change. The reception of the drugs are prescribed in 2-4 months, after you do this, you need a break. Accurate the scheme of medicines, it is best to consult with your doctor. Due to the location of the problem areas outside of the tool in this type of varicose vein surgery are not used.
The treatment remedies
As a cure? Fans of alternative medicine know and special treatments for the treatment of varicose veins. Recommended tools that improve the tone of the wall and reduce the pain.
These include infusions performed:
- in the rhizomes the teeth of a lion;
- of tea fungus, known under the name of chaga;
- of the fruits of the horse chestnut.
Popular is treatment with leeches. They have in the area of the pelvis: the ilium and the sacrum.
For the prevention of the appearance of the recurrence and to facilitate the state of the recommend you do specific exercises. When the disease is helpful to gymnastics, and all sorts of physical activities in which you use the hips and buttocks.
- the bike rides;
- exercises for the legs (a bike, a pair of scissors);
You must also follow the recommendations given by the doctors. It is useful to take regular breaks during the process, sitting on the work table. At least 1 time every 1 or 2 hours, you should stand up and walk for 5-10 minutes, stimulating the blood stream.
Gymnastics in the morning to prevent the violation, even with the genetic predisposition to varicose veins. It is necessary to do these exercises: squats, the "bicycle", "berezka". This gym stimulates blood flow and eliminates stagnant processes in the vessels.
The degree of varicose veins
Doctors distinguish 3 stages of varicose veins:
- In the first stage, the vessel diameter increases up to 5 mm, expanded the area of the upper left edge of the ovary. Conditioned by the development of the 1-phase predominantly a genetic predisposition, and failure of valves of bed venous tone declines.
- The second stage is characterized by the increase of the diameter up to 10 mm of Mesh of dilated veins wrapped around the left ovary, the problems are to the eye and near the right ovary.
- In the third phase of the extensions become more evident, the varicose veins are observed in the area of right ovary. Often, this stage is accompanied by bleeding dysfunctional and inflammatory processes in the organs of the pelvis.
Forecast of the evolution of the disease depends on the stage of varicose veins. If the disease have been identified until the onset of the hemorrhage, then the options of conservative treatment will be sufficient to maintain the normal state from the wall of the vascular bed.
Attached to the diet
Defining varicose veins, doctors not only prescribed special procedure funds, but also recommend to keep a certain power mode.
The diet has as objective the standardization of the digestion. As the bad food becomes the cause of the appearance of constipation.
And this has a negative influence on the vascular system of the intestine and stimulates the development of varicose veins surgery.
The menu is made up therefore, if food entered the maximum amount of fiber. The amount of fats of animal origin should be minimized. The substitution of vegetable oils.
Advise the diet, doctors advise you to emphasize:
- raw vegetables;
- salads with olive oil;
Other methods of therapy
If conservative practices in combination with the gym and diet do not help you to get rid of the symptoms of the varicose disease, the doctor may advise you to reflect on surgical treatment.
On the necessity of the intervention is, if the disease has passed on the running of the form.
The methods of surgical treatment include:
- the procedure of varicose veins of the ovaries.
- the procedure of the crotch;
- the resection of the different veins.
The method to choose will be the surgeon taking into account the state of the patient.
To what doctor to go to?
For many, the question of what type of doctor to cure these diseases? With pains in the pelvic organs of the woman goes to the gynecologist.
Bearing in mind that the symptoms of this condition are similar with the step of the inflammatory process, the doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy.
If you could diagnose that expanding venous vessels, in the organs of the pelvis, the patient addressed to phlebologist. This specialist takes care of the therapy of the pathology of the vessels, esophageal varices expanded.
In cases in which occurs the need of surgery, you need a vascular surgeon.
Characteristics of the disease in men and women
Often the disease affects know, the women. They diagnosed the extent of the vascular walls in the area of the ovaries. In case of problems with the seed rope for the men diagnosed with varicocele. The job of the valves is broken.
The pathology develops in the background of the inguinal hernias, problems with the connective tissue, the appearance of neoplasms. But bring your appearance can intense physical exercises, lack of sleep, lack of sex life.
The tactic of treatment of men and women is similar. Should be taken remedies for varicose veins, increase physical activity, gymnastics, totally relax. The men to the doctors prescribe, not only the medications. It is important to the diet, and avoid alcohol.
When you notice the symptoms of varicose veins of any stage should consult with the doctor. Dangerous varicose veins of the pelvis?
Pathology causes these problems:
- malfunctions of the uterus;
- the development of the comorbidity (the extension of the vessels of the legs, hemorrhoids);
- the emergence of mental disorders;
- infertility (men and women);
- miscarriage pregnancy.
Natural childbirth if this condition is not recommended.
Varicose veins of the pelvis, ovulation, and pain. Due to the extent of disorders of the beds of the ovaries impairs the power of the female reproductive organs. But the influence of esophageal varices in advanced of the bed in the process of ovulation has not been studied. The pain are not linked to problems of functioning of the ovaries and of maximum flow of blood through the advanced stream, the change of the shape of the walls of the veins that pass.
Men varicocele leads to the reduction of fertility.
The pregnancy when the pathology
Varicose veins of the pelvis in women. This problem is often faced in the period of pregnancy. The growing uterus compresses all the organs, the blood flow decreases. Begin to develop other ways of reflux of the blood, with the participation of gonadal disorders of the beads. At the same time, changes the hormonal status, increases the concentration of female sex hormones.
Doctors recommend to use during pregnancy compression garment. From the second trimester you can drink special venotonic drugs. The attention of gynecologists and other doctors give what is needed every day to do gymnastics. This will facilitate the work of the vessels.
The doctor, along with the gynecologist recommended medications:
- normalizes the tone of the smooth musculature;
- stimulate trofiku tissue;
- prevent stagnant phenomena that stimulate to improve circulation of blood and lymph.
Medications administered in the period of the acute episodes of the disease.
Like giving birth? Tactics of labor depends on the degree of the injury. In the majority of cases, the pregnancy is finished by cesarean section. It is recommended due to the high probability of injury to the varicose veins and the development of hemorrhage during childbirth.
Before the veins varicosasom of the pelvis any stage, you should get advice flebologa and gynecologist (for women). In the diagnosis of these problems it will be necessary a continuous follow-up. The medication is prescribed to the appearance of outbreaks, of the pain. In periods of calm recommend the use of the compression garment, a focus on fitness and diet.